We sleep for over 12 hours, and it feels really good! I put the alarm clock shortly before 7 am, I want to be outside for the Polar Circle passage. And no regrets, because the weather and lights are incredible! Colors of the rising sun over Hestmanøy (the Horseman island) are out of this world. The sun sheds light on the mythological rock from behind the mountains. We have plenty of time to enjoy the view because we are cruising very very slowly (we are waiting for a cargo ship coming in the opposite direction to engage in a narrower passage. We pass the Polar Circle rather late, around 7.45. Once again, we failed the "guess the time" challenge!






Bien que ça soit mon 5ème voyage je découvre encore des choses. Par exemple, je ne crois pas avoir déjà prêté attention à cette montage : ne dirait-on pas un profil de visage, d'un homme endormi par exemple? A t'il une place dans le folklore scandinave celui-là?
Even though it's my 5th trip, I still discover some new sights. For instance, I can't really remember paying attention to this mountain. Doesn't it look like a profile, of a sleeping man for instance? What is its role in the scandinavian folklore?

Toute la matinée nous continuerons à avoir des lumières splendides. Chaleur des lumières du soleil levant tout d'abord, puis jeu d'ombres et de lumière entre le soleil et les montagnes, le tout sur fond de couleurs chaudes de la végétation, je suis comblée. Pas grand chose à dire, juste à profiter. C'est magnifique. Moi qui craignait d'avoir de la pluie sur tout le voyage... Pour l'instant, je suis ravie de m'être trompée.
All throughout the morning we will enjoy incredible lights. Warm rising sun lights at first, then a play of light and shadows between the sun and the mountains, with the warm colors of the trees, it's amazing. Not much to say, just enjoy. It's beautiful. I was afraid, coming at this season, that I would have more rainy days than sunny ones. For the moment, I'm really glad I was wrong.







Passage du Polarlys vers 8h20 / Passing the Polarlys around 8.20







1 commentaire:
que j'aime les décors dans lesquels se passe cette matinée de navigation ! Tu nous en présente un super aperçu :)
Enregistrer un commentaire