I booked the "Eagle Safari" excursion, which is not done in winter. I will leave MS Lofoten to board a smaller excursion boat, which will take us for some bird watching and then will take us to Svolvaer. To be honest, I didn't chose this excursion for the birds (it's a cheat, they are lured with fish thrown from the boat, I don't really like that), but I'm hoping I will be able to take pictures of MS Lofoten sailing through the Raftsundet (and maybe better?). MS Lofoten slows down and we board the excursion boat in the middle of Raftsundet.


Le MS Lofoten s’éloigne, et premier acte des photos en mer : réussi ! Il y a beaucoup d’oiseaux autour du bateau et je me retrouve toute seule d’un côté pour photographier le bateau pendant que les autres sont face aux oiseaux de l’autre côté…

MS Lofoten sails away, and first episode of pictures of her sailing : success! There are many birds around the boat and everybody else is on one side taking pictures of them, while I'm alone on the other side taking pictures of the ship.



On rentre ensuite dans le Trollfjord en passant par le passage étroit entre deux ilots, que les bateaux d’Hurtigruten n’empruntent plus depuis qu’un a heurté un rocher il y a quelques années (le MS Lofoten fait donc le tour). C’est la première fois que je visite le Trollfjord et c’est assez impressionnant (mais peut-être moins qu’avec un bateau plus gros…). On fait demi-tour au bout et alors qu’on revient vers l’entrée, acte 2 : voilà le MS Lofoten qui se présente ! C’est ce moment-là que j’espérais vraiment, pouvoir prendre des photos du Lofoten dans le Trollfjord ! Malgré la lumière un peu difficile, je ne boude pas mon plaisir. On croirait qu’il va boucher l’entrée ! Bon, du coup j’ai raté la manœuvre de demi-tour au fond du fjord… C’était le compromis, mais je ne regrette pas.

Afterwards, we sail into the Trollfjord, going through a narrow passage between two islands, that the Hurtigruten ships avoid since one of them hit a rock a few years ago (so MS Lofoten is going the long way around). It's the first time I enter Trollfjord and it's impressing (maybe less than with a bigger ship?). We go to the end of the fjord, turn around, and Episode 2 : MS Lofoten is reaching the entrance! This is really what I secretly hoped for, taking pictures of her in Trollford. The light is not the easiest, but I'm happy. It seems as though she is blocking the fjord! I missed the sailing with her in the fjord and the manoeuver to turn around at the end, which must be pretty spectacular, but I'm not sorry with my choice.








Côté pile, grâce à un espion resté à bord!
View from the MS Lofoten, thanks to a spy on board!

Allez, quand même quelques photos d'aigle de mer, les rares qui ne sont pas totalement floues...
And I still give you some sea eagle pictures, the few that are not totally fuzzy.






Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire