
Last night I just walked around in Bergen, in the Bryggen area and city center (without camera as it was raining) and a bit of shopping. Short evening (going to the restaurant alone is not the most fun activity) and good night! And this morning, surprise, snow has fallen during the night!
Vous qui avez toujours rêvé de voir comment un avion se faisait dégivrer avant de décollage, voilà à quoi ça ressemble. Après ça a été notre tour, le liquide pulvérisé est d'une délicieuse couleur orange-médicament du meilleur goût.
You have always dreamed to see the de-icing process of a plane, here is what it looks like! It was our turn afterwards, the product has a lovely medecine-orange color.

Dernier petit coup d'oeil sur Bergen, et j'ai la chance d'avoir encore un temps à peu près dégagé sur les montagnes, c'est quand même bien beau.
Last look on Bergen, and for this trip I have again the luck of a clear view over the mountains, quite beautiful.




A l'arrivée sur Oslo ça devient beaucoup plus couvert (la ville est juste sous cette énorme nappe de nuages...).
There are more clouds as we arrive near Olso (the town is under this huge blanket of clouds).


Mais j'ai la chance (et la surprise, j'ai failli le rater) d'avoir juste avant l’atterrissage une vue imprenable sur le célèbre tremplin de saut à skis d'Holmenkollen, qui est un des sites touristiques majeurs d'Oslo (comment, vous ne connaissiez pas?).
But I still have the luck (and surprise, I almost missed it) to have just before landing a clear view on the famous Holmenkollen ski jump, which is one of Oslo's touristic highlights (didn't you know that?).

J'avais pris le risque d'une connexion à l'aéroport avec moins d'une heure (55 minutes...) et j'appréhendais un peu la cavalcade à travers l'aéroport d'Oslo comme j'avais connu dans mon premier voyage, mais finalement ça se passe bien (je commence à le connaitre, l'aéroport d'Oslo...), et c'est donc officiellement la fin des vacances! Je suis vraiment ravie de ce voyage de dernière minute ou presque (moi qui planifie en général plus d'un an à l'avance!), ravie des belles lumières hivernales, plus que ravie des magnifiques aurores boréales, et très heureuse d'avoir fait une belle rencontre!
I have been brave for this journey, with less than an hour (55 minutes) before my connecting flight to Paris, and I was worried that I would have to run through Oslo airport as previously experienced, but everything goes smoothly (I am becoming rather familiar with Oslo airport!), and then the holidays are officially over! I'm really happy with this almost last-minute trip (I usually plan more than a year in advance!), happy with the beautiful winter lights and colors, overjoyed with the amazing Northern Lights, and rich of a new friend!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire