
Once we have exited the Trondheimfjord, begins the part of the journey I have done only once before, and at Christmas time so I missed a good part of it in the night. So I try to experience as much as I can, and the light is with me today in spite of (or maybe thanks to?) a partly covered sky. It's a really nice day actually! Lots of ships, snowy moutain caps, some new lighthouses for my collection, an historic church and many rays of sunshine through the clouds...













En fin de journée on arrive à l'escale à Kristiansund (ne pas confondre avec Kristiansand, bien plus au sud). C'est une très jolie ville, pleine de maisons colorées, de canaux, d'ilots et de pont. Pour une fois que j'étais un peu motivée pour mettre pied à terre, on arrive avec pas mal de retard et l'escale sera courte... Je découvre du coup depuis le pont. Voilà un endroit où je passerai volontiers plus de temps.
At the end of the day we arrive in Kristiansund (not to be mistaken for Kristiansand, a lot further South). It is a really beautiful city, full of colored houses, canals, islets and bridges. I was finally ready to spend some time ashore, but we arrive with a lot of delay (not sure why) and the stop will be really short... So I discover from the bridge. This looks like a place worth a longer visit.








On repart dans les lumières du soleil couchant. Vraiment très joli!
And we leave port in the sunset. Really nice!






Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire